Pacsoa Annual Show
2016 PACSOA ANNUAL SHOW AND PLANT SALE
The weekend of March 12 - 13, 2016 at Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens Auditorium, Brisbane
Hours: Saturday 9am to 4pm, Sunday 9am to 3pm
Admission $3 / $2 Concession
- An impressive display of native and exotic palms & cycads.
- Books, posters and magazines for reference and purchase.
- Experts available to ask about the suitability of palms and cycad species for your garden.
- Extensive low-cost plant and seed sale for indoors/outdoors, full sun/shade, feature/screening, fan/solitary, rare/common. So a great place to indulge your gardening passion.
- Cold drinks.
- Admission - $3/$2 concession
If you are interested, but new to palms and cycads, and are not sure what would suit your garden, have a look at the following pages to give you some idea about what's what.
|Figure 1. Plant display.||Figure 2. Plant sales.|
Examples of plants that will be for sale:
|Figure 3. Chamberyonia macrocarpa||Figure 4. Encephalartos bubalinus|
|Figure 5. Encephalartos ferox||Figure 6. Zamia neurophyllidia|
|Figure 7. Copernicia hospita||Figure 8. Ptychosperma waitianum|