Pacsoa Annual Show
Revision as of 11:55, 1 March 2015 by Mike Gray
2015 PACSOA ANNUAL SHOW AND PLANT SALE
March 7 - 8 2015 at Mt Cootha Botanic Gardens Auditorium, Brisbane
Hours: Saturday & Sunday 9 – 3pm
Admission $3 / $2 Concession
- An impressive display of native and exotic palms & cycads.
- Books, posters and magazines for reference and purchase.
- Experts available to ask about the suitability of palms and cycad species for your garden.
- Extensive low-cost plant and seed sale for indoors/outdoors, full sun/shade, feature/screening, fan/solitary, rare/common. So a great place to indulge your gardening passion.
- Cold drinks.
- Admission - $3/$2 concession
|Figure 1. Plant display.||Figure 2. Plant sales.|
Examples of plants that will be for sale:
|Figure 3. Chamberyonia macrocarpa||Figure 4. Encephalartos bubalinus|
|Figure 5. Encephalartos ferox||Figure 6. Zamia neurophyllidia|
|Figure 7. Copernicia hospitata||Figure 8. Ptychosperma waitianum|