Pacsoa Annual Show
2022 PACSOA ANNUAL SHOW AND PLANT SALE
The weekend of February 26-27, 2022 at Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens Auditorium, Brisbane
Hours: Saturday 9am to 4pm, Sunday 9am to 3pm
Admission $3 / $2 Concession
Note: This is a Covid Safe Event
If you are unwell or have any Covid like symptoms you must not attend the show.
- An impressive display of native and exotic palms & cycads.
- Books, posters and magazines for reference and purchase.
- Experts available to ask about the suitability of palms and cycad species for your garden.
- Extensive low-cost plant and seed sale for indoors/outdoors, full sun/shade, feature/screening, fan/solitary, rare/common. So a great place to indulge your gardening passion.
- Cold drinks.
- Admission - $3/$2 concession
- All members are welcome to sell plants at the show (palms and cycads only), the only requirement is that you be a paid up member ($15 / year).
- Set up is Friday MARCH 5, 9am to 5pm sharp.
- Contact Martin Lack 0419 646 200 or email@example.com for more information.
- Dozens of Australian native palm and cycad species available for sale.
- Make your garden look different; select palms and cycads not commonly grown in SE Queensland.
- Choose from a list of 40 different alternative palm varieties (see less common SE Qld Palms (link)).
- You’ll be given this list as a handout on entry and will be able to look for examples to view (and buy).
- Discover native and exotic cycads that are NOT eaten by the cycad blue butterfly caterpillars so look great.
Learn More :
If you are interested, but new to palms and cycads, and are not sure what would suit your garden, have a look at the following pages to give you some idea about what's what.
|Figure 1. Plant display.||Figure 2. Plant sales.|
Examples of plants that will be for sale:
|Figure 3. Chambeyronia_macrocarpa||Figure 4. Encephalartos_bubalinus|
|Figure 5. Encephalartos_ferox||Figure 6. Zamia_neurophyllidia|
|Figure 7. Copernicia_hospita||Figure 8. Ptychosperma_waitianum|